Sunday, April 4, 2010

We Have News!

I am almost afraid to write it all down, but here it is -- Scott will travel to the Congo at the end of April to pick up Israel and bring him home!  They will arrive in early May.  I am not feeling nervous at all yet.  I am excited and thrilled.  We don't want to overwhelm him with things.  He has all the clothing he needs already in his closet.  He speaks French, so I do wish I had a few more children's books in French, but other than that, I feel as if we are well prepared.  He will be four years old on May 10th, and we are probably going to plan a celebration for some time in June.  I will be looking for a local apartment to sublet in June for some family members to come and visit.  First we want him all to ourselves.  We are looking forward to getting to know him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment